A healthy bite and good looking smile is as important at age 60 as it is at age 16. Even though adults are no longer growing, they can also enjoy improvements that come from orthodontic treatment. Your age is not a consideration for orthodontic treatment. Healthy teeth can be moved at any age.
Some teeth conditions are “urgent” and are better corrected sooner such as
- Difficulty chewing, biting your cheek, clenching, speech difficulties, protruding teeth
Other teeth conditions are “important” to correct such as
- Crowded teeth, gapped teeth, early loss of teeth, esthetic concerns
Finally, consider your motivation and desire for a beautiful smile.
At OSL/ARO in Dover, DE we plan your treatment with your input.
We believe in realistic plans and we encourage you at every step.
We provide the value you’re looking for to finish your plan, on schedule.
At OSL/ARO we go beyond to make sure your experience and results are fantastic!
1. What do you want to change?
2. Are your gums in good shape? Are your teeth cavity-free?
3. Are you ready to make the lifestyle changes needed to ensure the outcome you desire?
In 2018, there are a variety of orthodontic “braces” (clear and metal and removable), thanks to the ongoing research in orthodontics. Ask us and we’ll show you what is possible!
#720smiles #excellentresults #silversmiles #AROsmiles
Ref: AAO info.org/ why you should get orthodontic-treatment#investment